Senior M.E.T. Technician Full Route Preparation and Assessment
Who should attend?M.E.T. technicians with a minimum of three years hands-on experience within body repair processes who do not currently hold a senior IMI accreditation for compliance to BS10125.
|Course type||IMI accredited|
What will I learn?
The preparation day provides delegates with an insight into the requirements of the full accreditation.
The assessment (carried out over the following two days) also includes 1x 45-minute online test with a minimum pass rate of 60%.
Delegates prepare for the practical tests allowing the instructor to gauge the delegates’ competency, knowledge and understanding of M.E.T. related subjects.
During the assessment days delegates take the following practical modules:
- AOM-002 Cosmetic Panel Alignment
- AOM-003 Cooling Systems Components
- AOM-004 SRS – Scan Tools
- AOM-006 M.E.T. Complex
- AOM-007 Vehicle Electrical – Complex Fault Finding
- AOM-008 Vehicle Suspension
- AOM-012 Four Wheel Alignment – Return to Specification
- AOM-013 Four Wheel Alignment – Interpretation of Data
- Online test
More information: http://awarding.theimi.org.uk/Qualifications/Senior-MET-Technician