Who should attend?If you are a Vehicle damage assessor, an Insurance engineer, or involved in authorising accident damage repairs or are a total loss engineer settling claims/categorising salvage, this course will give you a comprehensive overview of how to use escribe.
Learn how to use escribe to access vehicle repair data to complete repairs to comply with BS10125.
|Course type||Thatcham Research certified|
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
As a result of attending this one day course you will learn how to access our vehicle repair data and supporting technical information within escribe including:
- how to find critical ADAS information on fitment and calibration,
- how to use Thatcham Research and vehicle manufacture methods, and
- how to use escribe to create a costed assessment (parts, P/M and labour costs).
The course content covers:
- Origins of escribe
- Login Screen and System Overview
- Technical Bulletins
- Paint Cost Calculator
- Methods Direct (Inc. VM methods)
- ADAS Alert
- Mechanical Data
- escribe Full Repair Specification (Inc. parts)
- Methods Styles (current and legacy)
- Ready 2 Repair
- TIM with Audatex