VDA Reaccreditation and Assessment
Who should attend?Vehicle damage assessors (VDAs) who require reaccreditation for compliance to BS10125.
|Course type||IMI accredited|
What will I learn?
The preparation day provides delegates with the necessary knowledge and awareness of the requirements for the reaccreditation.
The assessment is carried out the following day.
Included in the preparation are two online tests that require a minimum pass rate of 70%.
Preparation and assessment for the following modules:
- AOM-077- establishing accident circumstances and occupants
- AOM-078 establish and record vehicle data, and the pre-accident condition
- AOM-079 appraising the damage and compiling a safe and appropriate repair specification using researched or vehicle manufacturer data
- AOM-055 establishing vehicle damage circumstances
- AOM 056 vehicle technology
More information: https://accreditation.theimi.org.uk/ata-vda-route