High Voltage Vehicle Awareness
Who should attend?Repair sector staff across all disciplines, insurance engineers and educational staff that need to gain an awareness and understanding of high voltage vehicles who do not want to undertake practical competence to comply with BS10125.
|Course type||Thatcham Research certified|
What will I learn?
Delegates obtain an awareness of:
- Best practice for handling and repair pre-requisites for higher voltage vehicles
- Theory of operation and components in the systems from mild hybrids to electric vehicles, including fuel cell technology systems
- Health and safety practices
- Damage inspection and appraisal
- Correlation of repair data
- Component identification
- Personnel protective equipment
- Vehicle protective equipment
- Work bay requirements and specialist equipment requirement for working on 48v and high voltage vehicles