Do you have exceptional customer service skills and enjoy working to targets? We are currently recruiting a Sales Executive to join us on a full time, permanent basis. Working within a supportive sales team the Sales Executive will be responsible for driving sales revenue by utilising a range of sales methods and techniques, selling new products and services to the UK automotive repair industry.
As a Sales Executive your main responsibilities will involve:
- Providing account management services for our customers, increasing value and ensuring that Thatcham remains their chosen supplier for repair methods, training and apprenticeships
- Ensuring that customers have access to the correct products, supporting services and documentation to meet their business needs
- Providing customer service and support in line with agreed service level agreements, ensuring productive relationships are developed
- Using customer insight and feedback to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Working in collaboration with the sales support team, technical helpline and the product development team to ensure that the needs of the customer are meet and revenue targets are achieved
- Contributing to the overall achievement of the team’s revenue, KPI and SLA targets
As a Sales Executive your skills and experience will include:
- Experience meeting and exceeding targets ideally within a telesales or, face to face sales environment
- Exceptional customer service skills demonstrated in previous customer-focused positions
- Experience using CRM systems would be a distinct advantage although is not essential
- Previous account management experience would be an advantage
- IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
What we’re looking for in you:
You thrive in a busy, customer focused environment and are passionate about achieving and exceeding targets. You work effectively as part of a wider team and actively support and encourage your colleagues to achieve targets and objectives. You have the ability to self-motivate and have excellent listening and negotiation skills, enabling you to understand and meet customer needs and requirements.
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Salary: Circa £20,000 basic + £13,000 OTE. In addition we offer a competitive benefits & pension package.Working hours: 8.30 - 16.30 Monday - Thursday and 8.30 - 15.45 Fridays
About Thatcham Research
At the cutting edge of automotive research in the UK, Thatcham Research has a unique role in shaping the design of new vehicles and influencing ever higher standards of safety, security and repairability.
With an on-site Crash Laboratory, Repair Technology Centre, Training Academy and Crime Lab, our research expertise is driving some of the very latest automotive developments in technology, materials and standards in this fast moving and highly technical industry.
Thatcham Research is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
All applicants must have the Right to Work in the UK