Due to increasing demands for our market leading products and services, we have created an exciting new opportunity for Administrator to join our team on a full time, permanent basis.
Join us as an administrator and you’ll play a key role within a busy, customer focused department ensuring we maintain a high-quality service to our customers. You will have responsibility for a variety of administrative tasks, providing essential support during the onboarding of new customers, including apprentices and adult learners. You will also enjoy observing the successful journey of apprentices to fully qualified technicians, many of which go onto win highly recognisable awards within their sector.
This role would suit an experienced administrator with a passion for delivering exceptional standards of customer service, who would like to join a passionate and supportive team.
As an administrator your responsibilities will involve:
- Utilising the Customer Service Management (CSM) system
- Collecting and recording accurate data into multiple internal systems to ensure the smooth execution and management of training and tasks
- Keeping academy team well informed with any calendar or attendance changes
- Arranging and monitoring accommodation arrangements for customers
- Raising purchase orders and invoices for external suppliers and customers for services we provided
- Monitoring key milestones as part of customer onboarding journeys to ensure timely onboarding and customer satisfaction is maintained from start to finish
- Communicating with external suppliers (hotels and transport)
- Course attendance management and co-ordination
As an administrator your skills and experience will include:
- Exceptional customer service skills demonstrated in previous customer-focused positions
- IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Administrative skills and experience
- Knowledge of Sage X3 and or OneFile Eportfolio - full training will be provided on both systems for those without prior experience
- Experience using a CSM system
- Experience in working within learning and development environment
You thrive in a busy, customer focused environment and are passionate about providing exquisite customer service. You have a sound ability organise and prioritise tasks, managing your time effectively and efficiently. You enjoy working as part of a collaborative team but are also able to self-motivate and work independently when needed. Your excellent listening skills enable you to accurately identify and resolve the needs of colleagues and customers, while your strong attention to details enables you to consistently produce administrative tasks to excellent standards.
As an organisation that believes a strong set of Values are key to our organisational success and a sense of belonging for all colleagues, we ask that you understand, represent, and apply our Values of fearless, inquisitive, resourceful, supportive, and trusted and demonstrate these Values throughout the recruitment selection process.
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire. Our blended working approach means you will spend time working from our Training Academy in Thatcham and from home, should you wish to do so.
Salary: Circa £22,500, negotiable, and dependent on skills and experience. In addition, we offer a competitive benefits package which includes a car allowance, 10% non-contributory pension, sick pay, competitive annual leave increasing with length of service, TechScheme Vouchers, plus more!
Working Hours: 8.30 - 16.30 Monday - Thursday and 8.30 - 15.45 Fridays
About Thatcham Research
At the cutting edge of automotive research in the UK, Thatcham Research has a unique role in shaping the design of new vehicles and influencing ever higher standards of safety, security and repair.
With an on-site Crash Laboratory, Repair Technology Centre, Training Academy, Track Testing Site and Crime Lab, our research expertise is driving some of the very latest automotive developments in technology, materials and standards. Our research and insight feeds directly into our unique products and services, providing us with a competitive edge in this fast moving and highly technical industry.
Thatcham Research is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We are committed to ensuring we have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made at any point during your recruitment journey.
All applicants must have current and permanent Right to Work in the UK