Thatcham Research (“Thatcham”)
- Content. Thatcham will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Thatcham disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Thatcham nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Third Party Web sites and Links. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Thatcham has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Thatcham has no control. Thatcham makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Thatcham.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Thatcham, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Thatcham actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Copyright. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © Thatcham. The contents of Thatcham Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Thatcham. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Thatcham, or any third party.
- Void Where Prohibited. This Web site and its contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.K. Although the information on this Web site is accessible to users outside of the U.K., the information pertaining to Thatcham products is intended for use only by residents of the U.K. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.K. This site links to other sites produced by Thatcham’s various operating divisions and subsidiaries, some of which are outside the U.K. Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular originating country. Thatcham reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Thatcham reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.