Senior Paint Technician Full Route Preparation and Assessment
Who should attend?Senior paint technicians not currently in possession of a senior IMI accreditation wanting to take the full assessment.
|Course type||IMI accredited|
What will I learn?
The preparation day provides technicians with an awareness of the skills and knowledge required before the assessment days.
Delegates prepare for the assessments (detailed below).
- AOM-014 Polish Panel (Existing Panel)
- AOM-015 Colour Identification and Colour Variant
- AOM-016 Surface Preparation
- AOM-017 Primed Surface – Flatting
- AOM-018 Panel Sealing
- AOM-019 Panel Preparation (new Panel)
- AOM-020 Wet-on-wet Primer
- AOM-021 3 Stage Pearlescent Paint (application)
- AOM-023 Paint Defects and Rectification Procedure
More information: https://accreditation.theimi.org.uk/ata-paint-route