The need for accurate SMR (Service, Maintenance and Repair) data has never been so great. With increased visibility requirements from insurers and BS10125 to have access to essential mechanical data, Thatcham Research have teamed up with ‘HaynesPro’ - one of Europe’s leading automotive aftermarket data providers, to ensure instant access to a wealth of additional mechanical repair information.
Based on OEM data, the Mechanical Data module can be bought as an additional extra to both the escribe and escribe plus packages. It provides access to the same up to date servicing and repair information that is used by tens of thousands of garages and Bodyshops across Europe.
Mechanical Data content includes:
- Air conditioning service connection locations
- Airbag removal/installation
- Auxiliary drive belt renewal
- Clutch and transmission removal/installation
- Electric parking brakes
- Fluid capacities and grades
- Fuse and Relay location and overview
- Key programming
- OEM recalls
- Service indicator light reset procedures
- Service schedules
- Tightening torques – Engine, Suspension, Brakes
- Timing belt and chain renewal
- Tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS)
- Tyre sizes and pressures
- Wheel alignment adjustment data
For more information on escribe and Mechancial Data packages and pricing, please contact our Customer Services team on 01635 293174 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.