It is the policy of Thatcham to assure stakeholder requirements, needs and
expectations are met by systematically reducing the cost of UK motor
- To meet our stakeholders needs and expectations, without exception, as
set out in the Business Plans.
- To create growth in confidence of our stakeholders in the ability of
our organisation to deliver the desired quality, as well as the
constant improvement of that quality, with competitive costs.
- To provide customers with research data, standards and service that
has improved performance, fitness for use, safety and reliability.
- To set automotive industry and research standards.
- For our customers to have increased satisfaction with the research,
products and services of our organisation.
- For our employees to enjoy their work, and recognise their
contribution within the company.
This policy is implemented and delivered by upholding the following core